With a restrained elegance, this captivating dresser is reminiscent of a furniture style that arose during the Biedermeier era in Vienna. Named for the goddess who kept Odysseus on the island of Ogygia for seven years, it features ample storage, with seven soft-close drawers in an Ivory Craze finish. Textured metal hardware adds minimal adornment to its simple yet well-articulated silhouette, balanced on a rail and plinth base in a Dry Martini finish.
- Top is finished in Ivory Craze with lay on Smoked Bronze glass.
- End panels, bottom rail and plinth base finished in Dry Martini.
- Seven drawers in Ivory Craze finish with soft close undermount guides.
- Top center drawer with removable jewel tray.
- Drawer interiors in UV Linen.
- Textured metal hardware in Bushed Gold.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.